Wednesday, February 10, 2010

alsjlsafjalsfaosg. yea. prettymuch.

Frustrated. Needing a place to vent. Some times I wish I could pour my heart and soul into you dear blogger. Tell you my deepest fears and darkest secrets. But alas such freedom will not do, conscious that what ever I blog about is still posted into the endless void that is called the internet, no you will not know everything that is going on through my mind. But rather sit and listen as I vent about how much I wish I could tell you.

I don't need you to understand and I don't expect you to, sometimes its better to just listen. Let me speak my mind and let the jumble of thoughts spill out and let the knot that has been building up in my chest loosen just an inch.

I miss so much <3

17 days.

1 comment:

  1. there's always private posts. :)

    and of course i will... im never that far away... dont forget that <3

    ReplyDelete