Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I hope you already know

I want you to know how much I admire you. Your courage and your strength amazes me everyday, no matter how many curve balls and unmarked paths life has thrown in your away, your still able to find life worthwhile. Your still able to smile and laugh, and face life with a renewed passion for everything it has to offer.

I want you to know I never meant those things I said. A tragic flaw and also a hint of immaturity, my impulsiveness lead me to regret words that should have never found life.

I want you to know that you have taught me so much. About myself, and also about life. You have so much faith in me, of the woman you know I can become. And even though I am scared to death, I know you will always have my back and catch me when I fall.

I want you to know that sometimes I want to stop the clock from ticking, and just sit a while with you. I miss our time spent together,  and as I sit here writing this I am berating myself for wasting away the time we did have together.

But most of all, I want you to know of how much I love you. Even though I may not show it everyday, please know in your heart I love you with my entire being. My love is filled with raw emotion and passion and it knows no bounds. I may have to keep it in check at times, but my entire life revolves around this love, and I hope someday I can show you all the wondrous joys it can bring.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment