Monday, November 2, 2009

No one mourns the Wicked

Ok, so new musical obsession. Who loves Wicked and can't stop listening to the soundtrack? *raises hand*

It's such a beautiful story of Elphaba and Galinda, their time at Shiz, and their trials and tribulations in Oz. Although it does contain some tragic elements, how Elphaba is just a misunderstood girl, with a pure heart and good intentions. Just listening to the soundtrack on my itunes on repeat does not do this musical justice, and a trip to NYC is definitely in the works to see this wonderful and absolutely amazing show.

And of course listening to Idina Menzel and Kristen Chenoweth sing is totally epic.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen the Wicked two times. I really enjoyed the show. Last year I got a cheap ticket and I went, it was really a great show. I will go see it for the third time next weekend.

    http://www.ticketsinventory.com/theatre/wicked-tickets/

    So I'll be analyzing as well as enjoying the show.

    ReplyDelete